BC Rugby community – we need YOU!
Alongside our friends at S.U.C.C.E.S.S., we’re looking for volunteers to support our joint fundraising efforts through the HSBC Canada Sevens 50/50 draw presented by Grosvenor.
We need positive, confident volunteers to sell 50/50 Draw tickets at BC Place on March 3-5, 2023. Several shifts are available, and volunteers can apply for multiple shifts over the weekend.
All volunteers must be 19+ years old.
We need positive, confident volunteers to sell 50/50 Draw tickets. Age 19+. Below are how we describe the different roles:
- Are you fast on your feet, can you engage with people, are you quick with a smile and ready to help get more people purchasing tickets?
- Are you ready to go talk to anyone and share the opportunity to be this years 50/50 winner?
- Do you feel comfortable with using new technology and handling payments?
Volunteer Shift (Volunteers can sign up for multiple shifts):
Friday March 3: 3pm-7pm/5:30pm-9pm
Saturday March 4: 10am-2pm/12pm-4pm/3:30pm-7:30pm
Sunday March 5: 9am-1pm/12pm-4pm
- 19 years and older
- Completed Criminal Record Check
- Volunteer Benefit includes:
- Free t-shirt
- Access to watch the games prior to and after their shift
- Refreshments provided
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us, you will be notified of updates as we get closer to the event!
ABOUT THE EVENT
HSBC Canada Sevens is a three-day indoor Rugby sevens tournament, to be hosted March 3-5, 2023 at the world-class BC Place Stadium, host venue to Canada’s most prestigious events, and will feature 28 of the world’s top men’s and women’s sevens teams. Sevens tournaments are a combination of high-octane Rugby on the pitch and an international festival of costumes, color, and downright craziness off of it!
We are looking for volunteers to support the HSBC Canada 7s Event for the in-person Rugby 50/50 raffle sale to audiences on March 3 to March 5, 2023.