The HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver is set to be played on the weekend of September 18-19, 2021 at BC Place in accordance with BC’s Provincial health restrictions. BC Place will operate at approximately 50% capacity and only the lower bowl and suite sections will be open.
All seating will be reserved and there will be no general admission seating for the event. Only digital tickets will be issued. Should restrictions change before the event, further details will be shared as available.
What you can expect at the 2021 HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver:
– Lower bowl reserved seating only – no general admission seating
– Only digital tickets will be issued
– Maximum ticket purchase of 10 tickets per transaction.
– Those looking for hospitality spaces, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– No cash transactions in stadium – debit and credit payments only
– Select entry/exit gates will be open due to reduced capacity
The health and safety of players, fans, and all involved in the event remains the top priority.
The HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver is one of BC’s most popular events, but last year’s edition was cancelled due to the global pandemic. This year, both Vancouver and Edmonton will host back-to-back HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series events.
The series attracts the world’s best Rugby 7s teams and fans from all around the globe.
This year’s event features an exciting addition to both Vancouver and Edmonton events, with the inclusion of a Women’s 7s ‘Fast 4’ Tournament. These competitions will feature four of the top Women’s 7s National teams battling it out for the title!
More information, including Vancouver pricing and attending teams, will be released ahead of Vancouver tickets going on sale.