NCCP Prevention and Recovery (Online Delivery)
In Prevention & Recovery, you will learn to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep athletes injury-free during training and competition
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help and athlete maintain or return to optical performance post-injury
Dates: October 24 and 25 – 5:30pm-9:30pm PST.